Friday, August 26, 2011

Baby Showers-Memory can

Today I am linking up with Kelly's Korner's Show Us Your Life-Baby Showers. 

I loved the baby showers that Thomas was given by our friends. Here are some cute ideas from Thomas' baby showers. 



My extremely talented friend, Kristen, made this cute memory can filled with brag books and super cute note cards/tags that are on a metal ring to write down all of Thomas' firsts.  She used a clean paint can, scrapbook paper, and ribbon. 


Kristen also made cute clothespins to display all of Thomas' cute outfits that he received at the shower. Kristen used ribbon, double stick tape, and clothespins. 


Friends wrote messages on Thomas' diapers during the shower. 


Thomas' diaper cake!

All of my friends at my school also gave Thomas a baby shower.  They made me a "Words of Wisdom" book, and everybody wrote us messages. I couldn't find the picture of the book on my computer. 

Keep the faith,
Lauren




No comments:

Post a Comment