Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Sunshine Photo Challenge

I am linking up with Sara from Running From the Law for the August Photo Challenge. This month's theme is sunshine. We were playing with bubbles one evening while the sun was setting so I had to take some pictures! This evening was one of my favorite memories from summer 2013!

Here is my photo:

Canon T3i; 50mm 1.8 ISO 200 (I don't remember the other settings)
SOOC

I love all my pictures of Thomas! But I love the backlighting and how the sunlight landed on Thomas' hair. 

Keep the faith,
Lauren


6 comments:

  1. Love the bubbles! Such a great idea! I need to try that with my daughter. :)
    ps found you from the photo challenge link up

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great picture. I just love bubble pictures. :-) Thomas is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photo! What great expression! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete