Sunday, August 10, 2014

Christmas Part 2

Christmas in Wheeler
I wish I would I written this sooner but my little boy keeps me busy!
Things I remember from Christmas:
1. Thomas loved opening presents but he would make a very serious face until he had ripped off all of the the wrapping paper off a present. Then he would have a huge smile and become so excited.
2. We had a great time with our families.
3. Thomas received lots of Thomas the train toys for Christmas (which is what he asked Santa to bring him).
4. It was Lilly and Cameron's first Christmas.
5. When we were at the Christmas Eve service at church and the preacher asked,"Who has a special birthday?", Thomas said, "Jesus!" I was so proud!













My mom had the cutest Dr. Seuss Christmas tree and packages!

















Keep the faith,
Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment