Sunday, June 19, 2011

Mother's Day


I was extremely thankful that I was able to celebrate Mother's Day this year with Thomas and Brandon, and we celebrated all weekend!



We ate breakfast at LePeep Saturday morning. I love their pancakes!



I took a few pictures of our cutie during the car ride home.



Brandon gave me flowers on Sunday morning, and I opened all of my Mother's Day cards. 





This is my first Mother's Day gift from Thomas that he made at daycare. 



This is the poem inside the purse Thomas made me. 


Thomas' footprint! This is the best Mother's Day gift!


Here are my Mother's Day gifts from Thomas and Brandon.  


Brandon had this ring made for me. It has two amethyst birthstones and one diamond. One side has 'Thomas' engraved in it, and on the other side his birthday is engraved in it. 


I found this necklace several months ago on the internet, and I was able to order one after we were blessed with Thomas.  1 Samuel 1:27 is engraved on the other side of the necklace. 


We ordered chicken strips from Snuffers for lunch! Yum!


We spent a lot of time cuddling our little cutie!




Funny story-Thomas had cradle cap, and it would not go away. A friend told me that I could rub olive oil on his head and leave it on his head for about 30 minutes. The olive oil helped his cradle cap but I felt like we were marinating his head!




I had a wonderful first Mother's Day! It is amazing how our lives have changed for the better in one year!

Keep the faith,
Lauren




No comments:

Post a Comment