Friday, March 7, 2014

Disneyland Day 1


On the bus on the way to Disneyland!

About to enter Disneyland!



His face the first time he saw Mickey! PRICELESS!!!




Seeing Pluto!










Chasing after Mickey and his friends!







Jungle cruise







Working hard on the pirate ship



I was the parent that made my child cry at Disneyland. He said he was all done with his pineapple ice cream so I finished eating it, and he cried when it was all gone;(




Captain Hook!
My mom made the cutest shirts to wear while we were at Disneyland. Several people came up to her and asked her if she had her own Etsy shop!


Riding the Winnie the Pooh ride!










One of my favorite instagram pics!


Successful 1st day at Disneyland: We met Mickey, Donald, and Pluto! I don't ever want to forget the the joy and excitement on Thomas' face and in his voice when he met Mickey and his friends! We rode the Jungle Cruise, Winnie the Pooh ride, and the Peter Pan ride. After the Winnie the Pooh ride, he said, "Let's go again!" and "I stay here!" He didn't want to get off the ride! After the Peter Pan ride, he said, "I fly!" We also watched Mickey's Soundsational Parade and watched the fireworks-They were both AMAZING!!! We were able to have VIP seats for the firework show thanks to my dad! He was sitting down by the Walt Disney statue, and people started blocking off the VIP seating for the fireworks.  A lady that worked for Disney told my dad that he could stay in the VIP area (she felt bad asking him to move) and we were able to join him!

Keep the faith,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment