Thursday, April 12, 2012

Family time in Oklahoma

We spent part of last week in Oklahoma. 

Thomas and I spent Wednesday afternoon with my grandpa and grandma in Guthrie.

Thomas picked some flowers for Grandma!


Thomas enjoyed playing peek-a-boo with Grandpa and 
his hat. 





We also saw my Aunt Nancy before we left Guthrie but I didn't take any pictures :(
Later that evening, Brandon, Thomas, and I went to my uncle and aunt's house in Edmond for dinner. 
Thomas had so much fun playing with his cousins. There were four kids ages four & under at my aunt's house!






Thomas had so much fun climbing on our suitcase and playing with water bottles in our hotel. This kept him entertained while I packed up our things before we headed to Texas for Easter and Thomas' birthday party!

Keep the faith,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment