Sunday, April 24, 2011

Wheat stalk, African fertility goddess, and Christmas socks!

I received these items from 2 friends on Thursday, February 24th.  The African Fertility goddess and wheat stalk are said to bring fertility. I was going to wear the socks on the day of our next fertility treatment.  Our information was presented to the birth mother on Friday, February 25th, so I wore the socks all day Friday. I figured waiting to see if the birth mother chose us was the same as a fertility treatment. Several ladies have had the African fertility goddess and Christmas socks.  As soon as I received them, I knew all of the previous ladies were praying for me even though they didn't know me.  Now, I will pray for all of the ladies that will borrow the African fertility goddess in the future.



Keep the faith,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment