Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Bulls and a Tractor...

Thomas checked the bulls with his Pops for the first time while we were celebrating Thanksgiving in Texas. 

(This is one of my FAVORITE pictures!)



Thomas had so much fun spending time outside with his Pops checking the bulls.
He was not afraid of them at all!







(Look at that blue sky!)

Thomas loved riding on the tractor with his Pops. This tractor belonged to my grandpa, and my dad recently had it rebuilt. This tractor was originally built in the early 1970s. 




Thomas tried dirt for the first time right after this picture was taken!

Thomas looks so small sitting next to the tractor!

I can't wait to go back to Wheeler so Thomas can go with Pops again to check his cows!

~I still have lots of pictures from our week in Texas to post so check back soon!

Keep the faith,
Lauren




1 comment: