Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Giving Thanks Catch Up

Day 16: I am thankful for double stuffed Oreo cookies! I ate way to many of theses while we were going through fertility treatments but I still love them!

Day 17: I am thankful Brandon came home after being away for 1 week.

Day 18: I am thankful Brandon and I had a great day with Thomas even though we were traveling to the Texas panhandle. It is so much easier to fly with Thomas when Brandon is able to fly with us!

Day 19: I am thankful we are able to spend a week in the Texas panhandle with family and friends celebrating Thanksgiving. We have so many blessings to be thankful for!

Day 20: I am thankful I was able to take Thomas to the same church Brandon & I grew up in on Sunday morning. We were able to visit with several friends after church.

Day 21: I am thankful we are able to spend a few days in Wheeler with family and friends! I love staying in Wheeler at my first home!

Day 22: I am thankful my mom was able to help me take care of Thomas while I was not feeling well.

Keep the faith,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment