Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Giving Thanks Catch Up

Day 8: I am thankful for my family! I can't wait to spend a week with my family in the Texas panhandle!

Day 9: I am thankful Brandon still has a job that he loves! The company he works for recently made lots of changes, and thankfully he still has a job!

Day 10: I am thankful for diet Dr. Pepper!

Day 11: I am thankful that this little cutie turned 1 year old on 11-11-11. She has the coolest birthday!



Day 12: I am thankful the OSU Cowboys beat the Texas Tech Red Raiders on Saturday! Go Pokes!

Day 13: I am thankful we found a house to rent in Kansas City that Brandon and I both love!

unknown.jpg

Day 14: I am thankful for all of the kind people that helped me at the airport over the weekend!

Day 15: I am thankful for my bible study group that meets every Tuesday morning. 


Keep the faith,
Lauren



No comments:

Post a Comment