Monday, December 5, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

(Warning: Lots of Pictures)
We spent Thanksgiving Day at Brandon's parents house.
We had so much fun enjoying the day with our parents, our sisters, our nephew, my grandpa, my aunt and uncle, and my two cousins! I loved being able to spend Thomas' first Thanksgiving with both of our families!

First, Brandon, Jaxon, and Aunt Toto played football outside. Brandon bought Jaxon a new football and some football gloves!



Thomas loved watching his daddy, Aunt Toto and cousin Jaxon playing football!


Then it was time to eat!!!












Next, more football!




Finally, we took family pictures!

The Weavers




Sisters


Our Little Family

The Chicks

Papa and Gigi with their grandsons

Team GMo



Great Grandpa and Thomas


Family pic of the McMeans and Weavers

Grandpa with his grandkids and great grandson

The McMeans family

I am so thankful that we were all able to spend the day together. I hope we are able to spend every Thanksgiving with both of our families!




We are so thankful for our little turkey!


We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Keep the faith,
Lauren








No comments:

Post a Comment